Monday, March 8, 2010

Shot #6: Yes #6, I’ve been confused (No wait, #7 was correct)

I noticed that I have been confused about the number of my shots. When I did my blood work today I realized that tonight’s (Monday) injection was number #6. Somehow I must have been really confused when I did the posting for shot #4. I still don’t know what happened there. I did the math though and the shot I just did works out to #6. I did my first one on my birthday which was February 1st. Then February 8th was number #2. Number # 3 was on February 15. February 22nd was shot number #4. Shot number #5 came on March 1st and now number #6 happened tonight March 8th. So the math confirms that this was shot #6 and not number #7. Perhaps it has been a case of brain fog. That is supposed to be one of the possible side effects. So I apologize for the confusion. I guess that I’ll have to add the correct numbers in brackets.

As far as side effects it is still mostly the nausea that I am dealing with. I made it to the hospital to do my blood work and then made it home. I still often feel as if I am on the cusp, just about to vomit. I should call my nurse tomorrow to let her know that things are still rough. I’ve been taking the Gravol at the prescribed times so I’ve given it my best shot. That is all I have to say for now. I will update when I get my results from the blood work I did at week #4.

Cheers,

David McHep C

No comments:

Post a Comment